Saturday, August 23, 2008

Not a Joke

Arkansas Democratic chairman killed in shooting
This happened this last week on the 13th. I watch news on the internet, but I missed this story. How could I have missed it? Seems something like this should have been high profile all over the net. It wasn't. Thanks to Pico at Wild Chihuahuas for linking it.

I'm not sure what to say about another political killing so soon after the shootings at the Unitarian Church in TN. I can accept that people hold radically different views from mine, but not that they resort to violence.

Is it the Republicans making them crazy or are crazies attracted to the Republican party? Either way, what does that say about the GOP and their philosophies?

I send my condolence to the family of Bill Gwatney and to the thousands of people whose lives he benefited as Chairman of the Democratic Party in Arkansas.

No comments: