Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Revelation

Sometimes when I wake from a dream, I am struck by an immediate sense of meaning or revelation.  That was true last night except that the images were only vaguely indicative of the "lesson," which seems like a thing planted in my mind in the void of the pictures.  Odd that.

This happened multiple times.  First was the following gem, which I have known for a long while, but not nearly at the depth of dreaming.  "Among humans, the very young and the very old have the greatest value, are most precious.  As for the rest of us, all our thinking and doing renders us practically useless."

That was a rather universal concept to learn.  I had more personal revelations, too.  I would share, but these wouldn't make any sense to someone not tracking my dreams and the Opus they are telling. 

No comments: